What is Vaginal ultrasound?
The vaginal or Trans vaginal Ultrasound is done with a high frequency sound waves whic are used to create images of female reproductive organs such as uterus, ovaries, cervix and vagina. This kind of Ultrasound is done in severe undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, ectopic pregnancy, infertility or pelvic pain.
Questions and answers on "Vaginal ultrasound"
Health resources related to Vaginal ultrasound
- Trans vaginal ultrasound done what does the result suggest
- Vaginal ultrasound done what does findings suggest in simple language
- Vaginal ultrasound 9mm sac 6 weeks pregnant
- Trans vaginal ultrasound for fibroids
- Sound during trans vaginal ultrasound had heartbeat sound
- Red areas on a vaginal ultrasound
- Vaginal ultrasound nausea back pain
- Does vaginal ultrasound disturb hymen
- Pregnant done with inner vaginal ultrasound any abnormality
- Trans vaginal ultrasound done am i pregnant