What causes severe lower back pain?
Trapic MF will help.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
In my opinion you are suffering from menorrhagia. There are so many disease which causes menorrhagia. To rule out those you should go for blood profile, ultrasonography, thyroid profile, endometrial biopsy, hormonal profile or sometimes you require D&C.
Blood profile rules out anaemia and bleeding disorder disease.
Ultrasonography rules out fibroid, adenomyosis and polyp.
Endometrial biopsy rules out endometrial cancer.
You can try the following till you get your test reports done.
1) Take iron supplement.
2) Use Trapic-MF, ibuprofen and oral contraceptive pills to stop bleeding. You will need a written prescription from a doctor for these medicines.
3) You can go for minera IUD once your cause is found out.
4) Eat healthy and leafy vegetables and fruits.
5) D&C may also be helpful in some cases.
You should consult a gynecologist and get your examination and investigation done to fnd out the cause.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What causes severe lower back pain
- What causes severe lower back pain and constipation
- Causes of severe back pain
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What can cause severe low back pain
- Severe lower back pain causes
- What causes severe back pain that radiates to the leg
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...