Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Sexual problem in case of diabetic, please suggest me

I am a diabetic since 10 years my penis is not working properly at the time of entercourse not strongly standing and discharge very very short time, so plz give me best idea..
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  507
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Zafar
Most of the diabetes suffered patient has the complain of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. As your complain also are you in medication of Diabetes? How is the current of diabetes blood sugar level? I suggest you to maintain sugar level ist.
There are some ayurvedic preparation available in the market for maintaining the blood sugar level working successfully. For your sex potency also there are available some preparation
Contact your nearest ayurvedic doctor
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Zafar
Long time untreated diabetes can cause slight debility. Your problems are not such that call for extensive medication. A bit of psychology is also involved in it. Have faith in yourself and donot give room to the thought that you ejaculate prematurely. In diabeting cases for improving time we prefer some bhasam and in your case vang and trivang bhasams are the drugs of choice. A simpler bhasam in the name of kushta baiza murg can also help you a lot.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Amar A Rathi's  Response
Hi zafar,
U r suffering from premature ejaculation.
Factor causing this in diabetic patient is prolonged uncontrolled sugar level.
If ur sugar level is normal then give attention to following factors:
1.Timing of act: choose one when u r less tired one specialy morning one
2.Position of act: choose one which is less straining to ur thighs
3.Spend more time with ur partner in foreplay,dont be in hurry in insertion
4.Use Stop & Squeeze technique i.e. when u have urge to ejaculate stop thirsting and squeeze glans of ur penis till urge goes and start thirsting again...continue this till u get orgasm.

If this doesnt help consult psychiatrist who can guide u and can prescribe appropriate medicine.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
try taking suvarna makaradwaja tablet one at bed time with milk. Also Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor