Can I take lowplat for pain in bladder or will it cause thinning of blood?

hi doctor,i m a diabetic and cardiac patient,i m taking cardiac medicines since 3years and diabetic patient since 11yrs.my med are rovista,lowplat,ascord for heart n for diabetes taking poizer plus,concor.my query to u is wether I can take lowplat or not?cz I m suffering frm pain in bladder..my doctr hav advised me to stop taking lowplat cz it thins blood,thts y I m feeling pain..also I hv gone through urine test ,report says my urine hv RBC s.please give me suggestion promptly.thank u.
Mon, 14 Oct 2019