Severe thrush, tight mouth, problem swallowing. History of having botox injections for oromandibular dystonia regularly. Side effects?

For the past 9 years I have received Botox injections for oromandibular dystonia on a quarterly basis. My last treatment ws on 8/15/13. I have a severe case of THRUSH and my mouth feels very tight. I'm having a problem swallowing food and am wondering if it is from the Thrush or could it be from the Botox. I've never had a problem with the Botox before. Can Botox cause permanent paralysis?
Thanks,
Phyllis Kiebler
Wed, 9 Oct 2013