What is Paralysis?
Paralysis is the complete/imcomplete loss of power or sensation in a part of the body, usually due to brain involvement as stroke.
Questions and answers on "Paralysis"
Health resources related to Paralysis
- Stem cells and paralysis
- Symptoms of paralysis
- Suggest best treatment for paralysis
- Is paralysis a side effect of maxivision omega-3 formula?
- General paralysis of the insane
- Drugs/medication for paralysis
- Exercise for paralysis patient
- Treatment and cure for Sudden paralysis
- Paralysis from the neck down
- Family history of hereditary paralysis diagnosis