Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Severe stomach cramps emerging underneath and down after with belching. What could be causing this?

Hello I have a friend visiting who have had it bad for a long time, and need help to find out what is wrong. the doctors he has to have could not figure out what s wrong so I hope you can give me an idea of what he fails. he has: severe stomach pain / cramps belching he has pain from underneath the chest and down after
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
The description is not very lear / Also, there is no mention of age, habits (eg. smoking) and so on ...
There are no suggestions for anything serious....
Since it is long, it is wiser to have investigations
Have a USG (UltraSonoGraphy) to check the gall bladder.
If negative, you may need upper GI endoscopy (tube to see the food pipe and stomach)
Have some basic tests - motion analysis for worms, blood etc
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor