Severe cold with cough. On medication for high BP and on Prozac. Can coricidin II be taken? Any possible risk of serotonin syndrome?

I have a bad cold with cough (for about a week now) and want to take coricidin II at night to get a good nights sleep. I checked for drug interactions as I am on meds for high blood pressure and 20 mg. of Prozac. There was a major caution due to possible serotonin syndrome - how great is the risk? I have been taking Prozac for more than 15 years and I titrate my dosage based on my mood over time. Right now I only need 20 mg. but in the winter it is usually 40 mg. Would taking Coricidin II at night for a couple of nights be too much of a risk? I believe it is called coricidin HBP in the US
Fri, 16 Aug 2013