What is Dextromethorphan?
Dextromethorphan is the active ingredient in many non-prescription as well as prescription cough medicines. Dextromethorphan is sometimes abused as a recreational drug, at much higher doses. It is a dissociative hallucinogen, which is to say it causes one to feel separated from one's body, and to experience hallucinations. There are quite a few very serious side effects when abused.
Questions and answers on "Dextromethorphan"
Health resources related to Dextromethorphan
- Can i take dextromethorphan while breastfeeding
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan hbr and pregnancy
- Effects of dextromethorphan on gaba
- Dextromethorphan cough syrup in india
- Side effect of Dextromethorphan
- What are the side effects of chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine?
- What are the side effects of acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine?
- Dextromethorphan and svt
- Dextromethorphan only syrups india