What is Acetylcysteine?
A mucolytic agent that reduces the viscosity of mucous secretions; used to prevent liver injury produced by acetaminophen toxicity.
Questions and answers on "Acetylcysteine"
Health resources related to Acetylcysteine
- Acetylcysteine iv administration
- What is acetylcysteine used for
- Purpose of acetylcysteine tablet nacfil
- Acetylcysteine 600 mg
- What is the use of acetylcysteine in nacfil tablets 600 mg
- Side effect of Acetylcysteine
- Uses of acetylcysteine tablets 600mg nacfil
- Side effects of acetylcysteine
- Acetylcysteine dosage for renal protection
- Acetylcysteine renal protection dose