Ringing in ear. Dizziness on moving head. Remedy?

Ringing in the ear is not very loud but always there and I think is slightly louder after I listen to something . I get kind of dizzy if I move my head and I feel like I am on a boat. It is worse during the evenings and night. Better during morning.
I feel that my head position is doing something. I am not able to explain what it is. It's not room spinning. It's something that makes me feel bad. Makes me feel a little sick in the stomach not even full
I do have slight fullness in both ears . Right worse than left. But I am able
To make my ears pop. So it's not entirely full. But even if I pop it gets back to the original state
Tue, 30 Apr 2013