What causes tinnitus and intermittent dizziness while having excessive wax build up?

I have had ringing or hissing in both ears for two weeks now with dizziness and on and off temperature of 98.5 degrees F. I had a lot of ear wax buildup. I used ear drops for two days a day ago and am better on the dizziness but am still feeling pressure in ears and ringing and slight dizziness? I didn t flush the ear drops out with any water.
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Hello welcome to the health care magic

Have you consulted any doctor??

According to history Otological causes needs to be ruled out first

For that Otoscopy ear examination should be done first for primary work up

Impacted wax, otitis like infection etc are some causes

For dizziness antihistaminic drug like promethazine or betahistine can be prescribed

Wax if excess than needs to be removed by syringing

Consult otorhinolaryngologist for examination and discuss all these