Red, itchy bumps on arms, legs, shins, applied cream. Suggestions?

My daughter was at my inlaws the last 2 days. I noticed she has quite a few red, itchy bumps on her arms, behind her legs, on the shins now. 2 on the shin area are very raised and smooth. The rest look like little mosquito bites. What do you think it is? I have put some hydrocortisone cream on her. Any other suggestions. Thank you
Fri, 4 Oct 2013
HI I THINK UR DAUGHTER IS SUFFERING FROM PAPULAR URTICARIA CAUSED BY MOSQUITO BITES.IT IS MAINLY DUE TO XEROSIS OF SKIN .USE ATARAX SYRUP AND A ANTIBIOTIC LIKE AZITHROMYCIN.APPLICATION OF MOISTERISER LIKE ELOVERA FOLLOWED BY FUCIDIN-H OINTMENT OVER THE LESIONS.CONTINUE USING ELOVERA EVEN AFTER SUBSIDING OF THE LESIONS