Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What could be the cause of bloating,frequent urination and odorless brown discharge after sex in a person with irregular periods post miscarriage ?

What could it possibly be, I would be happy either way I m 39 had miscarriage , periods through the three months so I didn t know. Now my husband and I had sex and the next day I think I had a period, I am very irregular and didn t expect or feel like I was going to have my period. Now 2 week or 2 and half weeks later I have lower abdominal pain , frequent urination , Bloating or swelling and oderless brown dicaharge for the last two days. I am not on the pill and we don t use protection. I am 5 3 and 115 pounds. I have been under stress could it be stress hormones or even pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hey Anonymous, you need to answer few questions before drawing any diagnosis.
- In a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being least and 10 being worst how sevior is your pain.
- Do you feel burning sensation while urinating.
- when you touch your lower abdomen do you feel tender(painfull)
-where exactly is your pain is it lower central, lower right or lower left side

Answer me these q'ns and i can advise you.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
pain is lower central like a bad period but its not, is is a tender 4-5, and no buring while urinating at all. the pain in my abdomen hurts 6-7. thank you
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Anupama Rangaswamy's  Response
hey, So assuming that you do not have fever all your symptoms tells me that you may be having ENDOMETRIOSIS or a simple pre menstrual symptoms.
If incase you have fever than you may have infection of your bladder or Pelvic inflammatory disease.
My suggestion to you is consult your Gynecologist.
Lemme know if you have further concerns.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor