• question-icon

What could be the cause of bloating,frequent urination and odorless brown discharge after sex in a person with irregular periods post miscarriage ?

What could it possibly be, I would be happy either way I m 39 had miscarriage , periods through the three months so I didn t know. Now my husband and I had sex and the next day I think I had a period, I am very irregular and didn t expect or feel like I was going to have my period. Now 2 week or 2 and half weeks later I have lower abdominal pain , frequent urination , Bloating or swelling and oderless brown dicaharge for the last two days. I am not on the pill and we don t use protection. I am 5 3 and 115 pounds. I have been under stress could it be stress hormones or even pregnancy?
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
hey Anonymous, you need to answer few questions before drawing any diagnosis.
- In a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being least and 10 being worst how sevior is your pain.
- Do you feel burning sensation while urinating.
- when you touch your lower abdomen do you feel tender(painfull)
-where exactly is your pain is it lower central, lower right or lower left side

Answer me these q'ns and i can advise you.

Brandy's  Response
pain is lower central like a bad period but its not, is is a tender 4-5, and no buring while urinating at all. the pain in my abdomen hurts 6-7. thank you
General & Family Physician Dr. Anupama Rangaswamy's  Response
hey, So assuming that you do not have fever all your symptoms tells me that you may be having ENDOMETRIOSIS or a simple pre menstrual symptoms.
If incase you have fever than you may have infection of your bladder or Pelvic inflammatory disease.
My suggestion to you is consult your Gynecologist.
Lemme know if you have further concerns.