Reason for head of the epididymis being blocked?

epididymal hypertension
Spermatocele

I was having regular sex with my wife often 2-3 times per day.
Then one day we had an argument that lasted nearly 2 weeks.
During that Time sex came to an immediate and complete stop.

During this time I was busy working a lot and never had the time or privacy to manually relieve myself.
I think the head of the epididymis became blocked by stagnant sperm.
there is a swollen lump just above my testical (I think the head of the epididymis) sex and/or masturbation reduces the size of the lump temporarily.
I think this is a " Spermatocele " I had to look that up.

Is it possible that frequent sex coming to a sudden and extended stop (while still sleeping in the same bed causing erections without relief) could be part of the cause?

Would frequent sex be the treatment? (cleaning out the old plumbing I think the pipes got blocked up) also shouldn't the older sperm be reabsorbed back into the testical once it has passed it's lifespan?

Tue, 17 Jun 2014