Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes testicle pain, sensation of pseudo orgasm and difficulty in ejaculation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I am a 52 year old male just beginnig stages of slowing down in terms of ability to ejaculate. 2 weeks ago having sex could not ejaculate. At end tried very hard and tensed all muscles down there trying to really will it ti happen. It did not. Next day, something felt off down there. Long story short, I feel as if my left testicle is still engaged in activity. It has now developed to point that my testicles are constantly stimulated and am having constant, XXXXXXX orgasms. my left testicle aches badly. Feels like I "turned on a switch" two weeks ago and now it wont "turn off". Help please. Been to doctor and awaiting a urology appt a week from now - - very uncomfortable and cant wait.. Worried doing permanent damage and cannot function daily do to this.

Forgot to mention, no erection and I do get some random drops of discharge (semen/pre-semen?). Also, with this has come constipation for which exlax does not appear to cure.

Also, heart rate increases for every XXXXXXX organism and sewer I get light headed when very active (euphoria?). Inside of upper thigh (about scrotum height) also involved. Gets tight, tingly and a bit sore when organisms in full tilt. It has been 2 weeks since that evening and starting to panic that this will never end.
Fri, 4 May 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Probably you have infection of Epididymis (Epididymitis)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have stated soreness in left testicle with sensation of pseudo orgasm that you have and failed Ejaculation during intercourse is mostly due to infection of Epididymis (Epididymitis).However diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified Urologist .

All other symptoms that you have are due to anxiety

Please consult him as scheduled till then get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis
1) Urine routine and Urine culture
2) Ultrasound Scanning and Color Doppler Scan of Scrotum.

In the mean while start taking antibiotic like Cefixime and anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily and switch on to appropriate antibiotic as per culture report.

Take prescription for these drugs from your family Physician .

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute .

Ensure to avoid sexual activities till it gets cure completely.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes testicle pain, sensation of pseudo orgasm and difficulty in ejaculation? 24 minutes later
I have had urine test and ultrasound of scrotum and all look fine. As does bloodwork. They told me no infection. Also had act scan with contrast of pelvis all at er with no abnormality. This is why I am freaking out. These constant tiny orgasisms are extremely uncomfortable and will not stop. Tiny drops dribbling out. Again, its like something is in status and don't turn off. Just that possible? The inside of my thigh is also involved when orga sisms are fast and furious. It's now been 2 weeks!

Brief Answer:
Can be due to infammation of urethra (urethritis)

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for follow up .

Discharge of few drops of precum is a secretions of mucus by mucus secreting glands located in Bulbar Urethra resulting from inflammation of urethra (urethritis )
..The pin in testicle could be inflammation of spermatic cord (Funiculitis) which can be confirmed only on clinical examination in person .

Till then I would suggest you to take medications suggested in my earlier reply.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes testicle pain, sensation of pseudo orgasm and difficulty in ejaculation? 1 hour later
If this is the issues, how long can it last?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It should get cured within 3-4 weeks

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

With treatment suggested it should get cured within 3-4 weeks
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes testicle pain, sensation of pseudo orgasm and difficulty in ejaculation? 10 minutes later
I pray you are right. I can't take these constant orgasisms much longer. I keep reading about pgad/psas and can't get my mind off it. I know it's rare in men but is this possible? Pundendal nerve issue?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry It should get resolved

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Your anxiety is bothering you much .Try to allay your anxiety .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.