Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Rashes on the anus, pain during bowel movement. Hemorrhoid diagnosed. On treatment for yeast infection

In September I started with pain while having bowel movement and some bleeding. A small rash started on my butt checks. I went to my primary care...He said hemorroid...Gave me a cream and suppository. It did not heal. He said to see Gastro.... Gastro said anal fissures with rash....He had me doing stool softners....This did not get better so he sent me to Surgeon....By this time it is January....Surgeon says the rash is very bad and suggests desitin and the powder fiber stuff....Desitin made everything worse....Went to clinic where Doc thought yeast infection. My white blood count was high but culture came back normal. She gave me yeast infection cream and treated me for pinworms(just in case).....Still no relief....Help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As you have diagnosed with fungal infection, continue with anti-fungal cream.
Take oral anti-fungal tablet like Flucanozole after consulting you doctor to control yeast infection.
Avoid constipation.
Take plenty of water.
if there is infected piles consult surgeon and get examined.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor