Rash on chest and abdomen, sore throat, not itching. What is it?

skin rash - adult male has had a dotted rash on his chest and abdomin for several weeks, seemed to follow a sore throat episode. The rash doesn't itch, isn't raised, fades but is more pronounced when he is in the heat. The dots are distinct red spts and look like heat rash but no discomfort. what might it be? He feels fine and has no other symptoms.
Sat, 29 Jun 2013
Hi thanks for using HCM.

The rash may be due inflamation or fever that has followed sore throat episode. Since no problem with the rash now, need not to be worry.But for the safer side get examined by your doctor and get done complete haemogram, Liver function test, Clotting time and bleeding time to rule out any other cause.

Hope I answered your question. Wish you good health.

Dr.Lohit