What is Bleeding time?
The time interval between the appearance of the first drop of blood and the removal of the last drop after puncture of the ear lobe or the finger, usually 1–3 minutes; it provides a global but imprecise evaluation of platelet and capillary function.
Questions and answers on "Bleeding time"
Health resources related to Bleeding time
- Implantation bleeding time frame
- Blood coagulation status require bleeding time
- Dc hpv heavy clumpy bleeding time for hysterectomy
- Short bleeding time levest
- Bleeding time frame mtpill
- Is increased bleeding time a side effect of cataflam?
- Metrogyl gel bleeding time how to use
- Cut in arm bleeding time to heal
- If we use deviry during bleeding time does bleeding stops