Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

RH negative, have difficulty in conceiving, had RoGram shot after abortion. What is the cause?

Hi I m RH negative and 4 years ago I found out I was pregnant. Well when I got my abortion they gave me the shot RoGram well the past two years me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and it seems that we just can t what can we do to become pregnant please someone help my father has cancer and before he passes he just wants to see me become pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion you should start getting investigated for infertility and take ovulation induction drugs for improving the chances of pregnancy along with follicular study to see for rupture of egg so as to time intercourse accordingly.
Visit an infertility specialist who can guide you.
In case you have other questions you can contact me directly on
Answered: Tue, 10 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor