Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Prolonged bleeding, cramps. What is wrong?

Hi Doctors I am worried sick, i have been periods for about 3 weeks then went to my doctor and he suggested that i take the contraceptive injection to stop the bleeding and then wait till the bleeding stops to do a pap smear . The bleeding only stopped for a bout a week and then i started bleeding again. i called my doctor and told him i started bleeding again so we wont be able to do the pap smear so he suggested that we wait till it stops. it has been a week and a half now since i started bleeding and yesterday i piece of skin/meat with a bit of something that looks like fat came out while i was peeing. i had some c ramps that felt like period pains for a couple of hours before it came out. I kept this a little container to show to my doctor so that tests can be run. What is wrong with me? Is this normal? I will be seeing my doctor this afternoon.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor