Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Problem in intercourse, What shall I do ?

Hello doctor... Hope you are fine...!

From last two months, I have been doing intercourse with my wife. For a precaution, I have been using condoms. We were very satisfied with our sex life. After I penetrate my penis, the intercourse was last long for average 25 minutes before I ejaculate.

Few days before, I tried the intercourse without a condom. It was very painful experience for me as after intercourse my penis had a pain. After that day I have been facing the problem during intercourse. I can’t get enough erect as I was use to get before. And if penis gets erect, I ejaculate without even penetrating in to vagina.

What shall I do.?? Please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since previously you had a healthy & happy married life there should not be any physical problem so now it is more related to brain .May be the painful intercourse has disturbed you & is always playing at the back of your mind.Please don't worry ;if you feel you will have pain during intercourse the either you do it without condom or use K-Y Jelly for lubrication .It will help lubricate & will not cause pain.Please calm down; forget that painful incidence & enjoy your life.All the best.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor