Pressure in forehead, eyes, blocked nostril. Eye test shows cylindrical number. Treatment?

hi sir, i have been experiencing deep pressure and heaviness in my forehead and eyes, and a blocked right nostril for last 3 weeks now.. The fact that it s not pain but just pressure makes it complicated for me to understand it, i have had nasal endoscopy and head x-ray , and all results have not indicated any issue. my eyes tests also shows just slight cylindrical number that too in my left eye. please help me with the approach as to how to detect it and what to do or take based on symptoms while it s not diagnosed as of now.
Fri, 14 Sep 2012