Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Penis skin is not peeled off, Circumcision surgery, best doctor and cost

I would like to know the best doctor for consulting urology and sex related queris in trivandrum. Iam 35 years old and my pennis is not get pealed, so I think I may go for Circumcision surgery , please sugest a good docto and a hospital for doing the same and also let me know the cost involved in this. Expecting an early reply on the matter. Thanking you !
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
any general surgeon in a reputed hospital wil solve your problem as it is a minor one! cost would vary from 5k to 15k depending upon the hospital you select!
Answered: Tue, 1 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor