Penis size not growing with age, arm pit hair less. Am I late for puberty ?

Hello i have a couple questions?
I turned 24 already and my penis seems to be the same size as when in was alot younger. My errection is about 4" and im beging to think this is not normal. I have pews and arm pit hair but not like normal guys would. I'm also uncircumcised and can't even see the tip of my penis but only the pee hole and i often get a few cuts on the tip of my penis when i have sex or masturbate. Could it be that i'm really really late on my puberty? I'm really starting to feel not so much confidence on myself do to it. Could being a big boy when i was younger have anything to do with this?
Tue, 8 Oct 2013