Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Pain near breast. Do not have gall bladder. Negative tests. What to do?

I have a gnawing pain in the upper right side up next to the breast. I do not have a GB. Had it removed 12 years ago. This pain feels like a fever blister sometimes feels - sometimes hot sometimes itching sometimes feels big and sometimes stings. Sometimes it goes for a couple of days with no pain. I have had blood work, ultralsound , endoscopy, and will have a CT next week. Everything so far is negative. What do you recommend I do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Since , how many days , you are having this pain.
Gall bladder removed 12 years ago .
That's not a point as it seems pain is near collar bone.
Age is very important factor in this pain as these symptoms are very ambiguous.
Please get in blood for C B C , E S R ( chronic infection).
C T scan will find out the cause.
Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor