Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in belly button, sweating, excessive salivation. What is going on? Had unprotected sex

Hi. I had my copper coil taken out on the 12.12.12, day my period started. I went on the mini- pill for 4 days before my husband and I decided that we might try for another baby (I have a four year-old daughter). We had intercourse almost every day. A week after what I thought it might be ovulation (on the 26.12.12, my periods are quite regular) I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms ( nausea , backacke, cramping, very painful breasts) which I understand might also be symptoms of my period approaching. They have gradually eased off (especially the pain on my breast) and I had a period on the 14.01.13 so five days late. I had taken a pregnancy test two days before which was negative. My period is pretty much to normal except that is very very dark in colour. However, that is not the reason I am writing but because I have started experiencing other symptoms which I am not sure might be related to my period or something else. I had a sharp pain on my belly botton which I remember from when I was pregnant with my daughter. I have been sweating almost every night since coming off the pill and I am still have it a month on. Finally, this morning I am really struggling to keep salivation under control. I just can t seem to stop producing it! So my question is: what is going on with me? I hope but I am not expecting to be pregnant. Should I take another test or there are not chances I am pregnant and should get checked for something else? Many thanks for your time. Domenica
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  284
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
I read your query and would like to say, that you have nothing to worry about. From what you are saying it's more like a psychological over reaction.
So I recommend to talk with your gynecologist for further examinations and a proper planning for pregnancy.
Also I suggest to consult a psychologist for easing your symptoms.
Dr. Sonila
Answered: Wed, 1 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor