My pregnant daughter has had a heart attack, What should I do ?

What should I do? My 20 year old preganant daughter, has had a heart attack? My daughter a few days ago had a bad reaction to a drug given to her at the hospital, she was unable to breath and they cave her epinephrine, it is believes this pushed her into a heart attack. Her blood work shows positive for the enzymes that are present after an MI. EKG and Echocardiogram show abnormalities. Most doctors in CCU believe we should have additional testing, that the high risk OB doctor has okayed, however our Cardiologist doesn t want to go forward with testing. He wants to send us home. My daughter is still having chest pain and they are administering morphine every 3 hrs(4mg). Should I find a new cardiologist or am I being overprotective?
Sun, 3 Apr 2011