What causes itching and rashes all over body?

Hi, I have a severe rash all over the body, the itchiness is unbearable. It started 10 days ago, but getting worse, my whole face is swallen, face, head, two days ago I was in a hospital, was prescribed prednisolene and had a shot of adrenaline, it did help, but only for 6 hours, it is getting worse, but doctors cannot find the reason why and can't help. I am in Ireland
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
I have gone through your query and it could be an allergic reaction, drug rash or eczematous rash.
I would recommend you to take a short course of oral and topical steroids along with oral antihistaminic.