Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

My mother is getting loose motions and vomiting. Now we are giving ORS solution. is it OK ?

My mother is getting loose motions and vomiting. We got the medicines from local doctor bt no benefit. now we are giving ORS solution. is it OK ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to h & m,
it is infection in the GIT
1 take boiled and cooled water.
2 give ors ,glucose,coconut water,butter milk avoid solid diet
give her homeo medicines like nux vomica,bryonia,ars alb.
take care.
Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thanx for this advice.will be grateful to u
Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor