What do pelvic cramps and sudden weight gain indicate?
FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS. IT IS SPORADIC BUT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN IT OCCURS. I CANT PINPOINT ANYTHING THAT I HAVE EATEN OR DONE THAT WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO THE ISSUE. I HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED A SUDDEN WEIGHT GAIN OF ABOUT 5 POUNDS WITH THE PROBLEM
Different causes need details to precisely evaluate the issue .
Hello dear ,
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are vivid causes for this type of sharp pain in pelvis as intestine colic ,
ureter stone or others .
The differentiation of which requires more detailed inputs to answer the query
Kindly provide following information
1. Pain - site in pelvis , radiation if anywhere .
2. Details of urinary , bowel movements .
3. Systemic features as vomiting , fever or else .
Awaiting for your details .
Intestine infection more likely .
Thanks for the details .
* Seems more likely of intestine infection with colicky pain from intestine spasm .
* Guidelines for better recovery
- Drink more liquids as boiled water , lemon juice , coconut water , organic tea ,
coffee , butter milk .
- Prefer soft , vegan diet with avoidance of oily , spicy .
- Intake of PPI ( as omeprazole ) and anti spasmodic medicines ( as dicyclomine )
require prescription with your doctor . But still can wait for further 24 hours if
the sporadic pain does not bother that much .
- Later on if required may require ultrasound examination to rule out any other
possible cause depending upon the recovery .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards dear take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Weight loss pelvic cramps fatigue and belching
- Pelvic cramps pelvic fluttering
- Pelvic cramps and ovary twinge
- Symptoms of pelvic cramps
- Constant pelvic cramps and bloating
- Diagnosis of pelvic cramps
- Treatment and cure for pelvic cramps
- Chronic pelvic cramping
- Pelvic cramping and fluttering
- Pelvic cramps causes
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools