What does this PNS X-ray report indicate?
My self XXXXXXX XXXX and i m 29 yrs old.I m accountant by profession.from last 1 yr i m suffering from Sinus problem.I DAILY FEEL PAIN IN MY FOREHEAD IN MORNING NEAR 11-12 AM. AND IT IS NOT SHARP PAIN.I FEEL PAIN IN MY FOREHEAD AND HEAD. Today My PNS XRAY IS DONE AND MY REPORT SAYS:
THERE IS THICKENING OF MUCOSA OF BOTH MAXILLARY SINUSES WITH NO EVIDENCE OF POLYP FORMATION OR OTHER ABNORMALITY.
IMPRESSION : BILATERAL MAXILLARY SINUSITIS.
PLS TELL ME WHAT MY REPORT SAYS,SOME THING IS WRONG.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
The report says that you have sinusitis involving both the maxillary sinuses. The headache is probably due to nasal congestion caused by sinus infection.
It would be better to get a Ct scan paranasal sinuses done to see the condition of other sinuses as well. The management will depend on the report.
You should use nasal spray. That will help you with your symptoms.
Surgery for sinusitis can be done but the decision depends upon the Ct pictures.
Also get your refraction done.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the x ray report suggest
- What does the x-rays reports mean
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- What is the meaning for the x-ray report of chest
- What does the findings of the x ray indicate
- What is the meaning of my x ray report
- X ray done what are the findings in the report
- Pns x ray images
- What does the x ray of shoulders indicate
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate