What causes tarry and sticky stools along with bright orange mucus discharge in stools?
Thank you for asking at healthcaremagic.
I carefully read your question and understand your concern.Most likely you are having severe worm infestation.
A Worm Infestation is when parasitic worms start to live inside a living host.The goals of treatment for worm infestation is to eradicate the infestation, reduce morbidity, and prevent complications.
Stool test routine and microscopy.
Tablet Albendazole (used for hookworm, pinworm, and roundworm) at a dose of 400 mg orally at night to be chewed and repeated after 3 weeks.
Treatment of Entamoeba histolytica is by Tinidazole 600 mg twice a day for 5 days.
Both these medicines should be taken and stool test should be done.These are prescription medicines.
For constipation syrup lactulose 15 ml
should be taken once at night before going to bed.
Follow up with reports of stool.
Hope i was helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses