What causes tarry and sticky stools along with bright orange mucus discharge in stools?

Gastroenterologist
Question
For 3 yrs. I have been passing odd things in my stool.Started with gravelly looking layers in my stool.Passed a yellow thing with some hair and black shiny square like tar. It was sticky.After a while ,quit passing those odd things and started passing what looked like seeds .Nothing ever alive.I sometimes have long string orange mucous that will pass with a bowel movement.The stool can be like a small round ball rough ball. If you open it there are seed like things,sometimes tiny white egg looking things.I have periods of diarrhea and bloating and difficulty passing a stool. It is almost like it is stuck and it will come out with orange mucous wrapped around it.I don't have much of an appetite.I sometimes I fell a little push in my upper abdomine I have taken in several stool samples and they say it is from something I eat.I eat mostly peanut b utter and honey and yogurt and microwave dinners.I recently developed glaucoma that was not picked up inan eye exam a year before. I have damaged nerves in my eye and lossof some vision.The stool when opened up, looks all crumbly and there will be twisty pieces of stool that look almost like a worm.Again , thre is nothing alive in anything I pass.When I have diarrhea ,I pass a lot of bright orange mucous.I just received a call again from my Dr and he still says it is from what I eat. I need to know what I can do !! MY e-mail is YYYY@YYYY .I would appreciate any info.Thank you
Wed, 23 May 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Worm infestation.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking at healthcaremagic.

I carefully read your question and understand your concern.Most likely you are having severe worm infestation.
A Worm Infestation is when parasitic worms start to live inside a living host.The goals of treatment for worm infestation is to eradicate the infestation, reduce morbidity, and prevent complications.

Investigation suggested-
Stool test routine and microscopy.

Treatment-
Tablet Albendazole (used for hookworm, pinworm, and roundworm) at a dose of 400 mg orally at night to be chewed and repeated after 3 weeks.
Treatment of Entamoeba histolytica is by Tinidazole 600 mg twice a day for 5 days.
Both these medicines should be taken and stool test should be done.These are prescription medicines.
For constipation syrup lactulose 15 ml
should be taken once at night before going to bed.

Follow up with reports of stool.

Hope i was helpful!