Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Muscle spasms causing to shake violently. Injured back, Dr. says fractured l5. MRI normal. Any ideas ?

My wife recently injured her back doctors say fractured l5 disc she now suffers muscle spasims causing her to shake violently only thing I can find that stops it is crystal meth which is fucked cause she is not a user and I don t want to turn her into one but can t bear to watch her violently shaking on the floor crying in pain. She has had MRI and ct scans on her whole body inc brain and nothing else shows up. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for query.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and go for the treatment of L5 vertebral fracture.
Physiotherapy will help a lot.
Use hard bed for sleeping.
Do not lift heavy weight.
Please do not try crystal meth.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor