Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Missed period but negative pregnancy test

I am 23yrs old. After marriage I am having irregular period problems from past 7 months in between two months I don’t have period also. After marriage 1st period to 2nd period time distance 71day’s 2nd period to 3rd period time distance is 40 day’s then 3 period time distance is 33 day’s and now no period I check Dr. But result is -ve and my weight got increased 6kg. but I am not getting pregnant and even my periods have not come . I am worried
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
After Marriage Harmonal imbalance quite common, in your case i think you need to check thyroid function test and also by ultra sonography need to confirm is there any polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD)

You can go for Homeopathic treatment for PCOD and thyroid, after above tests.

For further queries -
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Endocrinologist Dr. V. Kumaravel's  Response
I understand you have irregular periods, weight gain and difficulty to conceive. you might have some hormonal imbalance or polycystic ovaries. I would suggest you to get your thyroid functions, prolactin and Ultrasound abdomen with pelvis. Depending on these reports we could suggest you further work-up and treatment.
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
could this be a bad thing
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor