Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Lumps around vagina, keep coming on and off. What is this ?

Hello Stephen, My name is AAAAA and recently I have been finding lumps around my virgina, the only stay for a couple of weeks then disapear, only to find they have gone somewhere else on the outside, but they are getting a bit to often and am finding more of them each time I check. They are not sore, just worrying. Many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
HI,it may be papilloma, haemangioma, coital injury on and off, is investigated by taking fnac ,if fnac is not conclusive then excision biopsy of the lump is to be done .grbs ,full blood investigations to be done ,pap smear to be done to rule out any intrenal malignancy,then accordingly line of treatment may be planned in consultation with your doctor. thak u
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor