Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Lower back pain, feet swelling after work, shortness of breath. Suggestion?

My back seems to get to feeling tired.....sometimes when I walk I feel like if I dont sit down I will collapse. I have having severe lower back pain today and all last night....only heat helps...I dont know if its related but I am having shortness of breath when I do anything and my feet are swelling but by the time I see the dortor the swelling has gone away. She doesnt seem to think I should worry about it, but I grandmother died from congestive heart failure and her feet and ankles swelled too.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Please get X-ray of affected area of spine done for spine disease evaluation.For CHF to be ruled out ,see a cardiologist. BNP(B-type natriuretic peptide), a blood test ,may be advised by cardiologist for CHF to be confirmed

Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor