What do the attached blood reports indicate?
About the results of the blood tests;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your attached reports.
The levothyroxine dose is correct, you should continue for other 6 months with 125 mcg.
You do not have Diabetes.
High levels of high sensitive protein C reactive and low levels of Apolipoprotein A1 are suggestive for an elevated risk of cardiovascular disease in the future. So you need to try not to put on weight, eat healthy and do physical activity to lower the risk.
There is also a low level of iron and VitD that should be corrected.
Supplements of VitD3 are recommended ( 1000 UI / day ) for 3 months.
Regarding to low iron level you need to check also iron deposits ( ferritinemia) and than decide rather to take or not supplements.
These are the problems noticed at the above attached results.
Hope i have been helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the analysis for the report attached
- Blood reports attached do tmt
- What is the analysis for the attached mri report
- What is the analysis on the attached motility report
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- What is the analysis for the semen report attached
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does the attached blood report mean