What is Levothyroxine?
Levothyroxine, also known as L-thyroxine or T4, is a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone thyroxine, which is normally secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland. It is also used to treat thyroid hormone deficiency, and occasionally to prevent the recurrence of thyroid cancer.
Questions and answers on "Levothyroxine"
Health resources related to Levothyroxine
- What are the symptoms of levothyroxine
- Okay to take levothyroxine before strenuous exercise
- Levothyroxine and weight
- Will taking levothyroxine cause problems scuba diving
- Levothyroxine cracked heel fissure
- Taking levothyroxine with crystal meth
- Usage of levothyroxine
- Levothyroxine creatine monohydrate
- Taking levothyroxine thyroid test results are normal any suggestion
- Levothyroxine and tanning beds