Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Lower back ache it hurts to even walk during the pregnancy period of 23 weeks

Hi I am 23 weeks pregnant with severe lower back ache that It hurts to even walk, other than lying on my left side or useing a heating pad is there anything I can do... Plz help im in alot of pain.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
At this time lower back pain is common but intensity is not much.
so consult orthopedic to rule out any orthopedic cause.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

This should not be taken lightly. It could be due to slipped disc and associated spinal nerve compression. Better to avoid walking long distance or lifting heavy weights. Try to take rest. Better to consult an Orthopaedician and get examined and treated for relief.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor