What is Spinal nerve?
The term spinal nerve generally refers to a mixed spinal nerve, which carries motor, sensory, and autonomic signals between the spinal cord and the body.
Questions and answers on "Spinal nerve"
Health resources related to Spinal nerve
- Spinal nerve issues rashes
- Spinal nerve root damage
- Can constipation increase compression on spinal nerve
- Sacral spinal nerve 2
- Spinal nerve block procedure
- Ayurvedic medicine and spinal nerve compression
- Symptoms of spinal nerve damage
- Transforaminal spinal nerve injection
- Spinal nerve block injections
- Spinal nerve damage ear ringing