Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Itchy red bumps in elbow crook, arm, swelling, filled with pus. Cure for symptoms?

For months I have had itchy, red bumps, some times turn into pimple looking things, and itch horribly.I have scratched until I have made sores.They are in the crook of my elbow , and upper part of the outer arm .That elbow feels like it might even be a little swollen, and rough to me.Yeserday when I went for a walk, I had an itchy sensation close to the elbow.When I looked closer at it, I had a new red bump there.The bumps seem to have like a little crater in them.Some of them develop puss, like a pimple would.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  787
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi.itchy red bumps on the elbow crook can be atopic dermatitis.leading to infective eczema on repeated can be cured by antibiotic.antihistamine and steron g cream.once infection subsided apply mixture of moiste and steriod cream
Answered: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor