Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Is there any other treatment for dyskaryosis othar than lletz treatment?

i have had two sessions of lletz treatment an after getting all clear only few months ago it has now returned. it was previously sever dyskaryosis it is now back and is moderate. if the lletz treatment is not working what can are my other options. i have to wait another 6months to be seen
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  410
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
If twice the abnormal cells have returned then the next option would be a hysterectomy if your family is complete.Sometimes laser ablation or cryotherapy is also done but that will depend on your age,fertility status and histopath report.Its a decision that your doctor and you have to make.Hystrectomy is the ultimate option.
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor