Is there an alternate treatment apart from taking BC pills and Ibuprofen for Hematometra?

I am 44 years old with a history of tubaligation 11 years ago and a uterine ablation (Novasure) 3 years ago. I have been having severe intermittent lt lower quadrant pain since August. I was recently dx with hematometra (enlarged uterus, dilated fallopian tube, and fibroid). My GYN has been treating me with BC pills which are not very well tolerated and 500 mg IBuprofen every 6 hours. I continue to have pain. Is there another treatment?
Mon, 6 Jan 2014