Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Is there a cure for uterus tumor and pain during periods other than surgery ?

Respected Sir /Madam, I have a major problem, My elder sister is now 44yrs old she also unmarried . she suffering from uterus tumor pain . every month pain start before 3 days for period then continue 10-12 days . to much pain first 3days since 7-8 yrs . she has diabetic also ( insulin dependent ,regular before lunch and dinner 15ml &25ml and one eltraoxin tab empty stomach ). Her UGS report find that there is a tumor , size 10mm. • Doctor suggest for uterus operation but we have panic for surgical action . Have any believable way without surgical action for my elder sister‘s treatment (specifically Uterus tumor) . If yes, how to get the medicine and where? (For Period time deep pain & uterus tumor cure)Please give details. Please response me as soon as possible (excuse me for any miss-formation) With regards Swapan Sen Mobile No-09233640726
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. sister is unmarried,diabetic, which are known risk factors other than Obesity, use of Estrogen replacement therapy, and/or positive family history.

2. after USG report have you discuss the possibilities with your gynaec or was operation suggested by someone else?

3. because sister is unmarried and with no issues,removing the uterus will be a lifetime suffering. can contact Dr. Jagtar Jheeta




Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to healthacremagic
The symptoms mentioned by you are classical presentation of adenomyosis( in uterus) or endometriosis (other than uterus). Fibroid is other possibility ( but 10 mm is not such a big size to cause these probs unless it is present in uterine cavity). Post complete ultrasound report for diagnosis and management. It would be even better to consult gynecologist at your place to arrive at correct diagnosis so that treatment can be started accordingly. Medical and surgical both types of treatments are available for both the conditions. treatment decision depends upon many factors. take care.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello swapan;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The tumor you are talking about is i guess a fibroid.Normally a small fibroid(or tumor) if it is small say upto 5cms if it is not giving rise to excess bleeding or pain as you said it does not require surgery and can be treated and controlled with medicines.If the fibroid is big and if your sister has excess bleeding then she has to go for surgery because there is no other treatment as the fibroid does not dissolve or reduce with any medicine.
The fibroid you have written is 10mm that is one centimeter which is small so no need to worry and for bleeding you can consult a Gynaecologist for examination and treatment.Also she has diabetes and hypothyrpoid so she has to continue the medicines for those diseases.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor