Is it normal to leak after having sex ?

i have been trying for a baby for 3 months and i leak alot is this normal and plus i have been farting alot too what does this mean
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
hi
leak lot and farting lot does not mean anything
it is natural process
dont think anything about it
it will not interfere u r try for baby

i have semen leaking out of my penis 20 to 40 mins after sex. I kind of comes out in a gush when i move a certain way. is this common. I am 37 years old, 5 10 and 170 lbs. I had a vascectomy last year.

Hi doctor, I am 29 years old. From the age 13 itself, I started to masturbate but monthly once. now a days, what I feel that If I had a normal talk with girl, my semen leaks. Is it normal or abnormal? I am unmarried. Because, even if I just having talk with a girl itself, semen leaks means, could I able to satisfy my wife in sex after marriage?

After sex the sperm always drips out of my vagina...it has at tym happened dat d sperm drips out even hrs later as well...is der anything serious??? Does it has mean m infertile or smthng???? I dnt hv d capacity to hold d sperm?? Is dis goin to affect my future pregnancy????

Recent questions on  Flatulence

Hi Doctor, I m Chandra Reddy from Bangalore India. I have been suffering with stomach bloating, flatulence and tightness since three weeks. I consulted gastro enterologist locally and got examined with abdomen scanning and endoscopy of upper GI and doctor said every thing looks fine and advised me to reduce my weight. He proscribed me Pantaprozole 40 mg and live lactic acid basillie for two weeks, however I dont see any improvement, still I badly feel stomach tightness. Please advice.

Hi i went to the doctors about 2 month ago to see why I was gasi and burping a lot abit stomach pains after eaten and they dignosed me with gastritis , and I got pandazole 40 ml are what ever it was called and it worked the time I was taking the medicine but couple weeks after now I m really azedi farting and burping , and stools are loose not all the time but sometimes dunno if that can do with what I m eating because I m not a healthy eater at all , what should I do ?

I have a rumbling, painful stomach that has been going on for three days. I keep burping and farting. During the first two days though, i kept on defecating watery stools. I couldnt eat or drink water because just the thought of it makes me want to puke. I am female, 20yrs old and not pregnant. Please help!

For the past month my stomach has been grumbling a lot even after I have eaten and I have loose stool after some meals.I have also been farting and burping a lot. I took some Dica and it seemed to help but I stopped taking it and it s still going happening. What s going on?

I am experiencing extreme flatulence ,very loud and embarrassing, and occasionally diarrhea also.

Having severe stomach distinction for the last 4 days, thought it was a type of stomach flu , stayed in bed for 2 days, tummy so hard it hurt. Have had no appetite and when I do it’s a very small amount and it seems to sit very high in the stomach...

Hi Doctor...you've been very helpful in the past. I have moved from Parnate to Marplan (isocarboxazid) and my current doctor knows nothing about MAOIs. Essentially it's very close to Phenelzine but without the effects on Gaba transaminase. Side...