Is it normal to leak after having sex ?

i have been trying for a baby for 3 months and i leak alot is this normal and plus i have been farting alot too what does this mean
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
hi
leak lot and farting lot does not mean anything
it is natural process
dont think anything about it
it will not interfere u r try for baby

i have semen leaking out of my penis 20 to 40 mins after sex. I kind of comes out in a gush when i move a certain way. is this common. I am 37 years old, 5 10 and 170 lbs. I had a vascectomy last year.

Hi doctor, I am 29 years old. From the age 13 itself, I started to masturbate but monthly once. now a days, what I feel that If I had a normal talk with girl, my semen leaks. Is it normal or abnormal? I am unmarried. Because, even if I just having talk with a girl itself, semen leaks means, could I able to satisfy my wife in sex after marriage?

After sex the sperm always drips out of my vagina...it has at tym happened dat d sperm drips out even hrs later as well...is der anything serious??? Does it has mean m infertile or smthng???? I dnt hv d capacity to hold d sperm?? Is dis goin to affect my future pregnancy????

Recent questions on  Flatulence

Hi im 15 years old and yesterday i had sex intercourse with my boyfriens , afterwards i tend to pee constantly and have the urge to fart but it doesnt come out . My lower abdoman can feel like as though you re about to fart but no . Im scared that i would get pregnant but i too suspect it must be that my period is coming ? Cus my period do come around this week . Help me im really worried

I am 21 years old; I can't poo and when i try to it hurts just pushing. when i fart it also hurts in that area. If I'm sitting/lieing down/walking a certain way it also hurts. I last poo'd 2 days ago and it was only a little painful. I feel as if shit is stuck and my farts are very dry. what can i do to easy the pain and some how get the poo out of my body?>

This is a really embarassing problem and I don't know if anyone can give me some advice. I have gas down below (vaginal area)-(similar to "fanny farts" -I do apologise for that phrase). It's like bubbles that pop and I can't control it - I get it all the time but sometimes it's worse than others. The hospital say that they can't do anything to assist - they don't think it relates to my back passage, even though it sometimes seems worse if I've had wheat. I've had it said in the past that I have a lot of discharge but it's strange because I feel so kind over dry down there. Can anyone help because it really gets me down. Thanks

I am nursing mother, for breast milk production , milk consumed me as it is (liquid) causes acidity/flatulence, what shold I do for getting the benefits of milk thus avoiding the flatulance?

Bhaswati Duttat

I am experiencing extreme flatulence ,very loud and embarrassing, and occasionally diarrhea also.

Having severe stomach distinction for the last 4 days, thought it was a type of stomach flu , stayed in bed for 2 days, tummy so hard it hurt. Have had no appetite and when I do it’s a very small amount and it seems to sit very high in the stomach...

Hi Doctor...you've been very helpful in the past. I have moved from Parnate to Marplan (isocarboxazid) and my current doctor knows nothing about MAOIs. Essentially it's very close to Phenelzine but without the effects on Gaba transaminase. Side...