Is headache along with stomach pain a symptom of ibs?

good day doctor.
im a male 33 yrs old. ive been having stomach pain for about 4 years to date, it has been on and off untill now. it always happen before or after eating my meal. ive been diagnose for having ulcers and IBS. Recently im having severe head ache and nausea together with stomach pain. i dont remember having this symptom last time. it worries me alot. The thing is, my headache it too painful untill i have a lil bit of tremors . i need your consultation on this matter wether it is related to my IBS or it might be something else.. thank you
Thu, 21 Apr 2016
Hi,Dear,Thanks for your query to HCM.
Dear I read facts of your query and reviewed it in context to your health issues submitted in your query.
I understood your health concerns and feel Concerned about them.

Based on the facts of your query the reply of your query is-
Your current health issues seem to be due to -IBS with Constipation with GERD.Other cause could be Migraine and needs to be ruled out.
In view of the complaints, you seem to have duodenitis / or cholecystitis or Gall Stones / or hepatitis / or hepatic flexure colitis or With IBS with Constipation.All these causes could give headache and nausea due to GERD with it.
Therefore Cause of these complaints -like above discussed needs to be ruled out.
Other causes-like discussed above , need to be verified.For this you need to consult attending GI Surgeon and Physician.

Do's Suggested-
Consult and physically examine from GI Surgeon / and Physician.
They would Do needful Investigations-like USG abdomen / Liver/Gall Bladder
USG/CT Abdomen study would fix the exact cause.
Stool and Blood tests would fix the Colonic and other causes.
Keep on bland non spicy Diet
Be on ButterMilk x 2 times a day
Be on Liquids and semisolids x 1 week
Reduce on Vegies and fats.
Tab Enzar -1 x 2 times a day
Tab Panto-D 1 x 2 times a day
Tab Ciplox oZ- 1 x 2 times a day x all for 10 days time
Tab Zincovit 1 x 2 weeks.

Thus You should consult attending GI Surgeon and Physician.
This would resolve the complaints of your's.

Constant follow-up with local family or specialist GI Surgeon and Physician. for long term would give you long remissions of such complaints in time to come,which would depend on meticulous follow-up treatment of your health concerns.

Just don't worry and be patient and co-operate with your doctors,till you verify with your attending doctors.
For early recovery-please follow above do's which would resolve your complex health issues.

Hope this would help you to treat your health issues in the best way possible.

Welcome for any further query in this regard to following link-
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=70229

Wishing Good Healthy Life!!

Dr.Savaskar M.N.
Senior Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS