Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Is Step up growth power effective or not to increase height ?

Sir , I am 24 years old female and height of only 4 feet 43 inches. I ordered for the for the Step up growth power. I want to know whether it is effective or not . They are telling their product is approved by the government .Is it right . After checking in forums some are mentioned it is effective .. Kindly replay me ..Is there any other method to increase atleast 2 inches more ..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  554
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Dear and thanks for the query
To be clear at the age of 24 it is very difficult to increase the height. Because at the age of 25 the process of occification of bone was completed and after that it is impossible to increase the height. Surgery of lengthing the lower limbs by a qualified surgeon can increase your height by 3-5 inches. In my opinion take supplements or other products at this age are of no use. But if you want to try you can. Surgery can be done at any age.
Hope this will help you.
Best Wishes
Answered: Sat, 22 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor