What is Limbs?
The limbs or extremities, are the jointed appendages of the human or other animal body. In the human body, the upper and lower limbs are commonly called the arms and the legs.
Questions and answers on "Limbs"
Health resources related to Limbs
- Why do limbs get brown
- Symptoms headach metal taste aching limbs
- Sleep disorders losing feeling in limbs
- Symptoms aching joints aching limbs tiredness
- Artificial limbs prosthetics
- Swollen limbs from magic mushrooms
- Limbs ache cold blood when coughing
- Floppy limbs in newborns
- Pains in limbs and tiredness
- Weak limbs and fainting