Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, have polycytic ovaries, over weight, taking krimson 35. Will there be problem in pregnancy? Medicine?

i m 24 year old.I have irregular periods.Periods come only when I take tablets .I am 80kg. I have polycytic ovaries.So reduction in weight is also very difficult for me. What can I do to regularize my periods.. will there be any problem in my pregnancy after my marriage.i took tablets krimson 35 for about 10 years. but i am not getting regular periods what treatment can i go
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Polycystic ovarian disease or pcod is characterised bydelayed periods, obesity and hirsuitism.pcod can never be completely cured by any medicine.this is a myth that your weight is due to pcod.the reverse is true pcod is due to your weight.weight gain worsens pcod.first,you should visit a diwtician and get a diet chart made.second you should follow a regular exercise pattern and loose weight.
Medicines like krimson 35 are birth control pills or oral contraceptives.these will help regulaeise periods only as long as you tale them.your period cycle will revert back to the way it was once you stop the medicine.
People with pcod have difficulty in conception and may require the help of a doctor.
They are given egg forming medicines with paralled ovulation studies and ars directed for the time of intercourse.
Answered: Mon, 31 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor